All the features you need to work in this new normal. Working from home or the office, we have you covered.
Robust VoIP Features at Every Level
Both administrators and end users will experience a wealth of features with ConnectPBX. Below is a list of available features and capabilities.
Corporate PBX Features
End User Features
Benefits of ConnectPBX
Cost Savings Like Never Before
No PBX equipment to buy or lease. No maintenance contracts or change fees. Pay for what you need and add more users when you need them.
We offer flexible and fast install options, and free user and administrator training, to get you up and running quickly and smoothly.
Mobility features like Advanced Call Forwarding and Visual Voicemail with Transcription make it easy to work from anywhere.
Easy Mobile Administration
Manage your services, pay your bill, add new services, and get support any time, from anywhere, using our robust portal.
Hosted PBX vs. SIP trunking – what’s the difference?
- Lower hardware costs since all you need are IP phones, routers, and high-speed internet.
- Most VoIP providers have a monthly subscription fee.
- Hosted PBX services let you add new phone lines in a few steps.
- Your teams can access these phone lines from anywhere in the world.
- With an online admin portal and easy-to-use features, you don’t need an IT team.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
On-premise PBX + SIP Trunking
- Needs on-site IP PBX servers and a SIP trunking service like CCG Connect. Higher upfront capital expenditure.
- SIP trunking charges may be per minute or channel.
- SIP trunking with traditional PBX may need more on-premise servers.
- Traditional phones need a LAN connection to the IP PBX.
- An IT staff member is critical to maintain these on-premise PBX systems.
- Needs ongoing maintenance.